Braun Thermoscan 7 IRT6520 Thermometer
List Price: €65.99 (£54.99)
Our Price: €38.28 (£31.90 / £32.70 inc. Irish VAT)
You Save: €27.71 (42%)
Availability: Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Publisher: Procter & Gamble
Release date: 24th September, 2014
Media: Personal Care
- Braun ThermoScan - the thermometer used and recommended by doctors; with professional accuracy
- Patented Age Precision technology - an age adjustable fever guidance with a colour coded display and a night light
- Patented pre-warmed tip to ensure gentleness and professional accuracy by eliminating cooling effect of the probe in the ear
- ExacTemp Positioning technology
- Stores the last 9 temperature readings
- Braun Ear Thermometer Lens Filters (Probe Covers) x 100
- Hard Case for Braun Thermoscan 7 IRT6520/IRT6020 Thermometer by Anellosi
- Finger Pulse Oximeter With LED Display (Includes Carrycase, Batteries and Lanyard)
- Braun Replacement Probe Cover for Braun ThermoScan Thermometer - Pack of 80
- Braun Thermoscan Probe Covers x 200 (PC200)
- LTGEM for Braun Thermoscan 7 IRT6520 Thermometer EVA Hard Case Travel Protective Carrying Storage Bag
- Braun Thermoscan Lens Filters x 200
- Hermano Neonatal & Pediatric Digital Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Rechargeable Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor with Cute Cartoon Design
- EQUINOX Otoscope Ophthalmoscope 2 In 1 Examination Set For Medical Professionals, Nurses & Veterinary Use
- Case for Braun ThermoScan Ear Thermometer | Protective Storage Box for Digital Thermomiter | Includes 20 Free Replacement Probe Caps | Colour - Black
NEW Braun ThermoScan 7 with Age Precision IRT6520 Unique age-adjustable fever guidance technology takes the guesswork out of interpreting your childs temperature!
Clinical research shows that the definition of fever changes with a childs age. What is a normal temperature in a four year old, can be a fever in a newborn. Age is the determining factor. To help you interpret your childs temperature more confidently, we have developed the new Braun ThermoScan 7 (IRT6520) with patented Age Precision technology. Simply select your childs age, take their temperature and the colour coded display will help you understand the temperature reading, based on the age of the child, and act accordingly.
By selecting Braun ThermoScan 7, you are choosing the no.1 thermometer brand among doctors*. Thanks to its patented pre-warmed tip, Braun ThermoScan ear thermometers are already regarded as a benchmark for accuracy, and are widely used and endorsed by doctors around Europe. The tip on other thermometers can cool the area where the reading is taken, which can lead to inaccurate readings. The tip on the ThermoScan is warmed before use, to ensure professional accuracy. Plus, the ExacTemp guidance system confirms the correct position and accurate reading with a light and a beep. Now with new Age Precision technology Braun ThermoScan gives you even more reassurance when it comes to interpreting your childs temperature. Discover all of the features of Braun ThermoScan 7 IRT6520.
Why is the ear an excellent site to measure temperature?
Braun ThermoScan measures the infrared heat generated by the eardrum and surrounding tissue. Infrared heat is the natural warmth emitted by our body. When the Braun ThermoScan IRT is placed in the ear, it continuously monitors the infrared heat emitted by the eardrum and surrounding tissue. Since the eardrum shares blood supply with the temperature control