Cheatwell Games Fart Card Game
List Price: €7.13 (£5.99)
Our Price: €8.32 (£6.99 / £7.16 inc. Irish VAT)
Not available from Amazon
However, 9 are available from other sellers.
Look for "International" in their description.
See other offers »
Publisher: Cheatwell Games
- Explosive Card Game
- Not literally - there's rules about that
- Get rid of your cards whilst avoiding the obvious hazards
- Will appeal to both kids and big kids alike
- Easy to learn rules
- 501 Would You Rather Questions: Funny, gross, challenging, awkward, painful and random questions for all ages
- Cheatwell Games Plop Trumps
- Plop Trumps Extreme Card Game
- Star Wars WHOT! Travel Tuckbox Card Game
- Loftus Your Number 2 Pen! Poo Pen
- Grab a Pig Card Game
- World's Weirdest Animals
- Pants Party Game: Don't Laugh or You Lose!
- Asmodee Dobble Card Game
- Paul Lamond Games The Yes! No! Game
Super simple to learn - and hilarious to play. The object of the game is to score the least points by getting rid of your cards before your opponents. Players take it in turns to lay cards (which should always be accompanied by a fart noise, or a two card penalty pick up is enforced). Special cards are scattered throughout the pack that can have devastating effects. The Silent but Deadly reverses the direction of play, whilst the Barn Burner means you can steal your opponents hand. Protect yourself against malodorous attacks with the Gas Mask card and cripple your opponents with your Butt Trumpet or Thunder Pants. Pant rippingly good fun from the team that brought you Plop Trumps and Plop Trumps extreme.