Harry Potter Cluedo Mystery Board Game
List Price: €35.89 (£29.99)
Our Price: €33.81 (£28.25 / £28.96 inc. Irish VAT)
You Save: €2.08 (6%)
Availability: Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Publisher: Winning Moves
- In this special Harry Potter edition of Cluedo - The Classic Mystery Board Game, you become a real detective to find clues and solve the mystery that awaits you
- Playing as one of your favourite characters including Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Luna and Neville, enter special locations such as Hogwarts Castle, The Forbidden Forest or Malfoy Manor, and use the Floo Network to magically travel around the gameboard
- Cluedo is fun for the whole family as you decide: Who did it? Where did it occur? And what weapon did the culprit use?
- Was it Fenrir Greyback in the Hog's Head with a Jinxed Broomstick? Or Lucius Malfoy in the Ministry of Magic with a Cursed Necklace?
- The Classic Mystery board game is fun for the whole family
- Harry Potter - The Ultimate Quiz Book: 400 Questions on the Wizarding World
- Winning Moves 29612 Harry Potter Trivial Pursuit Game
- Harry Potter - The Amazing Quiz Book
- Scrabble 900 DPR77 Harry Potter Game
- Harry Potter Top Trumps Match Board Game
- If You Don't Get My Harry Potter References Then There is Some thing Siriusly Ron with You Wooden Coaster
- Top Trumps 1762 Warner Brothers Harry Potter Gryffindor Tin Game, Multi-Colour
- Stand Up Classic Harry Potter Cake Scene Premium Edible Wafer Paper Cake Toppers - Easy to Use
- LEGO 75954 Harry Potter Hogwarts Great Hall Toy, Wizarding World Fan Gift, Building Sets for Kids
- Harry Potter Wizarding World Cast Signed Poster Photo J.K Rowling Daniel Radcliffe Emma Watson Alan Rickman Pre-Printed Autographs 12x8" Ultimate Hogwarts Map
Dark forces are at work... A friend has seemingly vanished. Playing Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Luna or Neville, you must try to discover Who did it, What spell or item they used and Where the student was attacked. Was it Fenrir Greyback with a Cursed Necklace in the Forbidden Forest? Use the Floo Network to travel faster through the wizarding world... but watch out for unlit fireplaces. When you're sure of your facts, go to The Burrow to make your final accusation and win the game! Contents: Game board, 6 identity cards, 6 movers, 29 help cards, 32 dark deck cards, 21 mystery cards, 1 notepad, 40 floo powder tokens, 6 suspect tokens, 6 items tokens, 1 envelope, 1 green die, 1 black die, 1 label sheet and instructions. Suitable for those over the age of 9 years and game requires between 3-5 players.