Play Sil-X 100mm Contact Juggling Ball + Firetoys® Bag, Various Colours (UV Orange)
No price available
Sorry, this item is not currently available
Publisher: Play Juggling
- The Sil-X 100mm ball is arguably one of the most technologically advanced performance balls on the market - designed and manufactured in Italy.
- Each ball is made from a rotary-moulded shell to ensure a near-perfect sphere every time. The plastic used is super strong and will last a lifetime.
- A Sil-X ball is slightly underfilled with liquid silicone which gives the ball a lower centre of gravity - thus it is perfect for body rolling tricks and contact juggling.
- Each ball features an 'invisible' plug - so small it is barely worth mentioning.
- Price is for ONE ball only.
Sil-X stage balls are partially filled with liquid silicon. The liquid centre gives the ball a nice weight and a low centre of gravity making arm/body rolls and stalls easier than standard stage balls. Foot and neck stalls and head balances are also facilitated by the stability of these balls. The plug on these balls is fairly discreet and the seam markings are minimal making them reasonable balls to practise isolations but by no means a substitute for an acrylic ball. The 100mm Sil X's balls are definitely more of a body roller than a juggler; their large surface area gives you loads of control for those tricky contact moves. Of course you can juggle with them they're just a bit on the large side. The SilX ball still has a little bit of squish to it making catches nice and comfortable. Warning: If stored incorrectly these balls can become misshapen and the white balls should be stored separately as they can take on the colour of other balls/objects they comes in to contact with. This ball also comes with a Firetoys bag to keep it in with enough room for your other juggling equipment.