Fisher-Price DYM76 Laugh and Learn Sweet Manners Tea Playset, Toddler Role Play Tea Set Toy for Children with Educational Shape Sorter, Lights and Songs, Suitable 18 Months Plus
List Price: €19.24 (£16.55)
Our Price: €15.11 (£13.00 / £13.32 inc. Irish VAT)
You Save: €4.13 (21%)
Availability: Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Release date: 1st January, 2017
- "Magical" teapot spout lights up as toddlers pour out the fun!
- Press the music tea bag button on the teapot for more fun lights, songs & sounds!
- 10 play pieces introduce toddlers to sharing & manners
- Arrange the 5 shape "treats" on the tray for advanced puzzle play
- Fisher-Price FPR50 Laugh and Learn My Smart Purse
- Fisher-Price Princess Mommy Stroll-Along Musical Walker, Baby Walker with Activities, Music and Sounds, Toy for 1 Year Old
- Mega Bloks Construx 900 DCH54 Big Building Bag, Pink
- Leapfrog Shapes & Sharing Picnic Basket
- Fisher-Price FIS-DRF59-9993 DRF59 Laugh and Learn Say Please Snack Set
- Baby Annabell 700488 Newborn Heartbeat
- Fisher-Price Stack and Slide Magic Mountain, Baby Stacking and Building Toy with Fun Sounds and Music, Colours and Numbers, 6 Months Plus
- Fisher-Price CFD39 Smart Stages Pink Chair, Activity Chair Toy for 1 Year Old with Sounds, Music and Phrases
- Fisher-Price Colourful Mood Crayons, Toddler Electronic Educational Toy with Songs Sounds and Phrases, 18 Months and Above
Tea time is extra sweet with the Laugh & Learn Sweet Manners Tea Set and its magical, light-up teapot. As toddlers "pour" out their tea, the spout lights up and plays fun songs, sounds, and more! Press the tea bag button for even more fun songs and lights! And with two tea cups, a sugar bowl, and a tray full of puzzle-play "treats", this adorable tea set is perfect for sharing a spot of play with a friendintroducing your tiny diner to manners. Plus, the tea set includes three Smart Stages levels with different songs, sounds and phrases, so the learning fun can keep going as your child keeps growing! Where development comes into play. Academics: Sung songs and phrases teach toddlers advanced shapes, numbers, manners, and expanded vocabulary. Communication Skills: Tea for two encourages kids to play together, have conversations, and take turns talking. Creativity & Imagination: Children engage in early role play as they interact with the play pieces and "magical" teapot.