Fisher-Price DYM76 Laugh and Learn Sweet Manners Tea Playset, Toddler Role Play Tea Set Toy for Children with Educational Shape Sorter, Lights and Songs, Suitable 18 Months Plus
List Price: €19.09 (£15.71)
Our Price: €19.44 (£16.00 / £16.40 inc. Irish VAT)
Availability: Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Release date: 1st January, 2017
- "Magical" teapot spout lights up as toddlers pour out the fun!
- Press the music tea bag button on the teapot for more fun lights, songs and sounds!
- 10 play pieces introduce toddlers to sharing and manners
- Fisher-Price FPR50 Laugh and Learn My Smart Purse
- Leapfrog Shapes & Sharing Picnic Basket
- Vtech 511203 Toot Drivers Daisy's Convertible, Multi-Colour
- Mega Bloks DCH54 First Builders Big Building Bag
- klein 2366261 Dustpan and Brush Toy
- LUKAT Cars Toys for 1 2 3 Year Old Boys and Girls, Push and Go Friction Powered Vehicles Toy Set of 4 Baby Cars
- Top Race 9 Piece Children Make Up Cosmetics Set, Wooden Pieces with Case, Kids Beauty Kit Pretend Role Play, Beauty Makeup Playset. TR-W500
- Seago Kids Electric Toothbrush Replacement Soft Head x 4 for SG977 SG513(Green&Pink)
- Crayola Beginnings Washable Finger Paints
- LeapFrog 603203 Musical Rainbow Party Learning Toy, Pretend Play Educational Tea Set for Children with Shape Sorter, Lights and Songs, Suitable for 1, 2, 3 Years Boys and Girls, Multi-Colour
Tea time is extra sweet with the Laugh & Learn Sweet Manners Tea Set and its magical, light-up teapot. As toddlers "pour" out their tea, the spout lights up and plays fun songs, sounds, and more! Press the tea bag button for even more fun songs and lights! And with two tea cups, a sugar bowl, and a tray full of puzzle-play "treats", this adorable tea set is perfect for sharing a spot of play with a friendintroducing your tiny diner to manners. Plus, the tea set includes three Smart Stages levels with different songs, sounds and phrases, so the learning fun can keep going as your child keeps growing! Where development comes into play. Academics: Sung songs and phrases teach toddlers advanced shapes, numbers, manners, and expanded vocabulary. Communication Skills: Tea for two encourages kids to play together, have conversations, and take turns talking. Creativity & Imagination: Children engage in early role play as they interact with the play pieces and "magical" teapot.