PikyKwiky LinkIt Card Game - CapitalOf Theme
Our Price: €14.36 (£11.95 / £12.25 inc. Irish VAT)
Not available from Amazon
However, 1 is available from other sellers.
Look for "International" in their description.
See other offers »
- Suitable for 2 to 8 players and children aged 6 and above, this high-speed card game will test your power of observation and ability to think quickly!
- Perfect for the adults and kids alike, LinkIt includes 72 cards spread over 2 decks and easy-to-follow instructions, all packaged in a durable, travel-friendly tin - so the whole family can enjoy it at home or on the go
- Each card in first deck contains one symbol that can be linked to another symbol on any card in the second deck. The aim of the game is to compete to find the link between the cards in front of you ... before your competitors do
- As well as providing hours of interactive fun for family and friends of all ages, LinkIt helps to sharpen visual perception and language skills so it's great for kids and adults too!
- An excellent choice for a Christmas or birthday gift for children or grown ups, this fast-paced, addictive game is sure to be a hit with the whole family
- Dobble Card Game
- SKYJO, by Magilano - The ultimate card game for kids and adults.
- Sum Fun - The Educational Numbers Game For The Whole Family
- Hexago Continuo: The One-Rule Game for All the Family
- Big Potato Colourbrain: Crafty Questions, Colorful Answers
- Asmodee ASM0002 – Star Wars Dobble Game Designed Card – Multicoloured (German Edition)
- Cheatwell Games Tension Family Edition Board Game
- Top Trumps Chemistry
- Grab a Pig Card Game
- Zoch 601105019 "Geistesblitz-2" Game
LinkIt: A fast-paced observation card game suitable for the whole family
You'll need to be able to think and react quickly if you are to beat your other players. LinkIt is addictive and will keep the family entertained for hours. All players play at the same time meaning the children won't get bored whilst waiting for their turn!
Two decks of cards
LinkIt! uses two decks of cards. Each card from the orange deck has one symbol that can be linked to another symbol from any card in the blue deck. For example, 'Paris' in the first card is linked to 'France' in the second card. Easy isn't it? Good, that's it. Now you are ready to play LinkIt!
How to play LinkIt
In LinkIt, players compete to find the link between the cards in front of them. The game is based on the speed at which a player can spot the links between the cards. There is no need for any prior knowledge or game strategy which means adults have no advantage over the children making it a great family game for all to enjoy. Don't be fooled though, it is a challenge to master and will keep the whole family coming back for more.
Play it anywhere
On a train or a plane, it will keep the whole family happy for hours. Its pocket size tin makes it the perfect party and travel game for players of all ages.
4 Mini games
LinkIt is a set of mini-games. You can play them in any order or you can choose to play your favourite game over and over again!. The only important thing is to have fun playing this entertaining and brilliant family card game!
LinkIt in numbers
- 62 Symbols
- 72 Circular Cards
- 4 Mini Games
- 2 Decks
- 1 Travel Box