Big Potato Colourbrain: The Ultimate Family Board Game
List Price: €30.78 (£24.99)
Our Price: €30.79 (£25.00 / £25.62 inc. Irish VAT)
Not available from Amazon
However, 5 are available from other sellers.
Look for "International" in their description.
See other offers »
Publisher: Big Potato
- CRAFTY QUESTIONS: : Answer questions about the colours of the five Olympic rings, of the four Teletubbies and the lid on a jar of marmite.
- COLOURFUL ANSWERS: Colourbrain is one of the easiest family board games to learn. Each team hold eleven Colour Cards in front of them. Together, they have to figure out which ones to put down to answer the question.
- RACE TO THE FINISH: Play the correct colours and your team can race ahead with the points... as long as some of the other teams get it wrong. First to reach 10 points, wins!
- KIDS VS ADULTS: From Pot Noodles to Pubs, Noddy to Netflix, this board game is filled with 300 questions that the whole family can join in with.
- EASY TO LEARN, QUICK TO PLAY: Like all our board games, Colourbrain takes about 2 minutes to learn and 20 minutes to play. Recommended for 2-20 players and ages 14+.
- Big Potato The Chameleon: Multi Award-Winning Board Game
- Big Potato Mr Lister’s Quiz Shootout Family Party Game
- Big Potato Obama Llama 2: The Family Board Game with the Strange-Sounding Name
- Big Potato Weird Things: A Party Game About The Strange Side Of Google
- OK Play: The Multi-Award Winning Family Strategy Game
- Big Potato Don’t Get Got: A Secret Missions Party Game for The Mischief-Minded
- Truth Bombs: A Party Game About Superheroes, Sandwiches and Secrets
- Game Off: Head-to-Head Battles. Everything is a Game.
- John Adams "Linkee Booster Pack" Game
- Game For Fame the hilarious party board game
Colourbrain: A Family Game filled with Crafty, Colourful Questions
Say hello to the newest member of your family games cupboard. Gather everyone around the table, hand out eleven Colour Cards to each player and get ready to take each other on in the technicolour trivia board game, Colourbrain.
Perfect for the family who want the best of both worlds, Colourbrain mixes the tense, competitive nature of board games like Ticket to Ride and Labyrinth with the fun, anything-can-happen moments of family games like Articulate and Dobble. With points only being awarded to players when the other team's fail, Colourbrain is one of those board games that's sure to get hearts racing and family members laughing as they race towards the finish line.
The board game comes with over 300 Question Cards, covering loads of different subjects. From Pot Noodle to Pubs, Noddy to Netflix, we've written these questions with the whole family in mind. So if you're used to watching Dad win every time at family games like Trivial Pursuit, it's time to think again - this time, it's anyone's game.