iBaseToy Kids Doctor Kit 27pcs Pretend Doctor Role Play Set Educational Medical Case with Electronic Stethoscope for Boys Girls (Blue)
List Price: €31.19 (£25.99)
Our Price: €26.39 (£21.99 / £22.54 inc. Irish VAT)
You Save: €4.80 (15%)
Not available from Amazon
However, 3 are available from other sellers.
Look for "International" in their description.
See other offers »
- Kid-safe & durable: There are no sharp edges or points on this doctor kit. They're made of safe, non-toxic, odor-free and durable ABS plastic with sturdy design, and are in bright, fun colors. They're also easy to use and clean. The build-in batteries are included for best convenience.
- Encourage imaginative play. Being a Doctor is one of the most respected professions, and helping a child imagine themselves in this role will help boost their self-esteem. Many kids are frightened by doctors. These play versions of doctor's instruments will make them more familiar and even interesting.
- Realistic Doctor kit: there are over 15pcs Doctor toys plus a multi-function case. Includes stethoscope, reflex hammer, glasses, thermometer, syringe, DIY stickers (The introduction to the location of each sticker is on the side of the package) and so on. The stethoscope can produce an authentic real-life Heartbeat. Kids will love this Medical kit for its variety and designs of Lights and sounds.
- PERFECT GIFT & EDUCATIONAL TOYS: This play doctor set can help children learn about being a doctor as they engage in doctor & patient play. Perfect for pretend or role play at home or school. Great to be a toy or gift for both boys and girls at birthday, Christmas, holidays and more.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: NO-RISK PURCHASE! UNCONDITIONAL MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: If you're unsatisfied with this item for any reason, please EMAIL us for a refund or replacement, we'll reply you within 24 hours for your best satisfaction.
- Early Learning Centre 106866 Doctor with Stethoscope, Unisex-Child, One Size
- Amscan International Christys Dress Up 999659/999660 Kids Doctor Costume - 4-6 Years
- iEFiEL Unisex Boys Girls' Little Doctors Halloween Cosplay Party Fancy Outfits Long Sleeves Coat with Cap Mask Play Tools Set White 3-4 Years
- Amscan International Christys Dress Up 999659/999660 Kids Doctor Costume - 3-4 Years
- Doctor Kids Fancy Dress ER Hospital Surgeon Dr Uniform Girls Boys Childs Costume (Age 4-6 Years)
- Going to the Doctor: Miniature Edition (Usborne First Experiences)
- FANCY DRESS TODDLER DOCTOR GIRL 3 YRS
- iBaseToy Toddler Musical Instruments Set 23Pcs 16Types Wooden Musical Toys Set Percussion Instruments Tambourine Xylophone for Kids Preschool Education Musical Toys for Boys Girls with Carrying Bag
- BeebeeRun Wooden Play Food with Shopping Basket,Cutting Fruit and Vegetables,Kitchen Pretend Toys for Kids 3 Year Olds Girls Boys +
- GILOBABY Children Pretend Role Play Toys, Educational Food Toys for Toddler Girl Boy, Toys Gift for 3 Year Old+, Kids Preschool Learning toys, Kitchen Toy, Hamburger, Hotdog, Cutting Fruit, Ice Cream
With this big multi-piece kit, you'll be encouraging a youngster to start thinking of themselves in this noble profession. We can't guarantee that every child who plays with this kit will grow up to be a doctor, but there's no doubt that this sort of play can help them to imagine the endless possibilities that life holds for them.
Create Hours of Fun Playtime.
Practicing "doctoring" on a toy or pet is a great way for children to develop their nurturing and care-giving skills. This can be especially useful for strengthening their imagination, creativity and manual ability by familiarizing them with these medical doctor's equipment. Great for kids to play with friends, sisters and brothers. Can also be used for pretend play with pets, dolls and toys.
Reduce or Eliminate Fear of Doctors
Another benefit these medical toys can have for a child is to prevent or reduce their fear of doctor's visits. The toy versions of the various medical instruments will make the real things more familiar and non-threatening to a child. At the doctor's office, they can be encouraged to compare the instruments they see to the ones in their own kit at home.
1X Hanging Board
1X Hanging Frame
1X Tool Counter
2X Extension Board
1x Suitcase Buckle
1X Pill bottle
1X Scalpel (no sharp edge)
1X Scissors (no sharp edge)
1X ID Tag
1X Syringe (not sharp)
1X Reflex hammer
1X Oral mirror
1X Ear thermometer
1X Pulse apparatus
1X DIY Sticker
4X Paper pill cases