Twin It: A Pattern-Matching, Table-Slapping Card Game
Our Price: €18.09 (£15.00 / £15.37 inc. Irish VAT)
Not available from Amazon
However, 4 are available from other sellers.
Look for "International" in their description.
See other offers »
Publisher: Cocktail Games
- Get ready for nail-biting and finger-twitching as you race to grab as many matching cards as you can.
- In Twin It, two pairs put their reflexes to the test and go head-to-head against each other.
- Take turns to flip cards onto the table, then try to spot, slap and steal your way to victory.
- If ninjas played card games like 'Snap', it would probably be a lot like this.
- Best with 2-6 players. Suitable for ages 6 and up.
- Big Potato Colourbrain: The Ultimate Family Board Game
- OK Play: The Multi-Award Winning Family Strategy Game
- Bananagrams Cobra Paw Game
- Asmodee Dobble Card Game
- Grab a Pig Card Game
- Captain Macaque Cortex Challenge Card Game
- Beexcellent GM-1 Gaming Headset 3.5mm
- Tension: The Top 10 Naming Game
- SUSSED All Sorts (Hilarious Family Friendly Conversation Card Game) (Find Out Who Knows Who Best)
- Big Potato Mr Lister’s Quiz Shootout Family Party Game
Flip the card, spot the pattern, give the signal and slap the table. Those are the four techniques you and your teammate will need to learn in order to master the art of Twin It. At first glance, this might seem like an innocent card game for kids and adults, but there's a lot more to this family game than meets the eye. It's not just about lightning-fast reactions - to capture cards and score points in this card game, you'll also have to learn how to communicate with your teammate... without alerting the other team. Like most card games, the rules are simple. Each round, a player flips a card from their deck and onto the table, adding another pattern to the collection. Sometimes, these patterns will match; if that happens, slap down on one of the matching cards as quick as you can. Now, you just need your teammate to slap down on the other matching half - before the other team catches on. So, if you're a fan of family games like Dobble, Uno or Sussed, this could be the next big hit for you. Easy to learn, quick to play and beautiful to look at, Twin It provides a great stocking filler for children or adults and a hectic experience for Christmas Day... or any other day you feel like putting your ninja reflexes to the test.