Disney Colourbrain: Magical Board Game for Families With Kids
Our Price: €25.04 (£20.00 / £20.50 inc. Irish VAT)
Not available from Amazon
However, 4 are available from other sellers.
Look for "International" in their description.
See other offers »
Publisher: Big Potato
- CRAFTY QUESTIONS: Split into teams of kids and grown-ups, then try to answer one of 250 crafty questions about the Disney Universe.
- COLOURFUL ANSWERS: Each team has eleven Colour Cards in their hand. To answer the question, work out which colour to put down!
- FROM PETER PAN TO PIXAR: Includes questions from over 20 different Disney films, from "The colour of Scar's mane" to "The feather in Captain Hook's hat" to "The buttons on Olaf the Snowman". Perfect for families with kids.
- RACE TO THE FINISH: Whenever the other teams get the answer wrong, you score points! The first team to reach ten points wins the Disney game and gets to live happily ever after.
- EASY TO LEARN, QUICK TO PLAY: Only takes two minutes to learn and 20 minutes to play. Recommended for 2-20 players and ages 6+. The perfect board game for families with kids.
- Colourbrain: The Ultimate Family Board Game for Kids and Adults
- Disney Inspired Play That Tune Game | Music Guessing Quiz | Fun Musical Family Dinner Party Card Game Inc 4 Kazoos | Guess The Catchy Tunes
- Disney Classic Top Trumps Quiz Game
- Disney SMT34161 Spin Master Games Disney Hedbanz (Available from SS17) (Styles Vary), Multicolour
- Brainbox Games GRE91033 BrainBox: World of Adventure Board Game Disney Edition, Mixed Colours
- Cardinal 6045362 Meme the Game Disney Version, Multicoloured
- Brainbox Games GRE91034 BrainBox Disney Favourite Classics, Mixed Colours
- Asmodee Dobble Disney Princess Card Game
- Big Potato 20-Second Showdown: Bonkers Family Game For Kids and Adults [up to 20 people]
- Ravensburger 26023 Pictopia Disney Edition-The Picture Trivia Game, Multi-Colour
Disney Colourbrain: A Disney Board Game for families with kids/ Get ready for the new, magical sequel to the family party game, Colourbrain... Disney Colourbrain! This is a Disney board game with two colourful twists. The first is that we've given you all the answers before you start. The second is that they're all colours. This is a Disney board game for all the family. Just like Colourbrain, each player starts with 11 Colour Cards in their hand. Each round, they must decide which colour (or colours) they want to use as their answer to one of our crafty Disney questions, from "The colour of Scar's Mane" to "The most common Disney Princess hair colour". Nail every colour in the answer and you could be in with a chance of walking off with some points. With 300 different questions that cover over 20 different Disney classics and a deck of Colour Capture cards to help turn the tides at the last minute, this family party game is one that's sure to get hearts racing and players laughing as they put their knowledge of Disney princesses, villains and hair colours to the test. Just like all of our family board games, the rules are simple: 1.Start by splitting everyone up into teams of one or more. Hand each team a set of eleven Colour Cards and one random Colour Capture Card. Place the deck of Disney Question Cards in the middle of the table. 2.Each question is answered by one (or more) of the colours in your hand. For example: "What colour is Mr. Potato Head's nose?" 3.Each team places their colours in the middle, face-down. When everyone's ready, they show everyone which colours they've chosen, then flip the Question Card to reveal the answer. 4.If a team gets the answer right, they only win points if at least one of the other teams got it wrong. That means if everyone (or no one) gets it right, nobody gets any points! 5.Return the Colour Cards back to your hand and take on a new Question Card. The first team to reach ten points, wins!