Money: Know More, Make More, Give More: Learn how to make more money and transform your life by: Rob Moore
List Price: €15.46 (£12.99)
Our Price: €14.32 (£12.03)
You Save: €1.14 (7%)
Availability: Temporarily out of stock.
Order now and we'll deliver when available.
We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information.
Your credit card will not be charged until we ship the item.
Publisher: John Murray Learning
Release date: 19th October, 2017
- Life Leverage: How to Get More Done in Less Time, Outsource Everything & Create Your Ideal Mobile Lifestyle
- Start Now. Get Perfect Later.
- Uncommon Sense: The popular misconceptions of business, investing and finance and how to profit by going against the tide
- Property Investing Secrets (Special 4th Edition)
- Routine = Results
- Multiple Streams of Property Income [Second Edition] Paperback – 1 September 2016
- Low Cost High Life: Live an Affordable Life of Luxury
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!
- 100 Property Investment Tips: Learn from the experts and accelerate your success
- Money Master the Game: 7 Simple Steps to Financial Freedom
Do you want to get to the stage - soon - where you are truly financially independent, able to use your money in the way you'd like, and be completely confident in your ability to take care of yourself and your family? That is a universal desire, but many of us regard wealth and financial independence as a goal which we'll likely never achieve - there are just too many bills that need paying and there is a widespread belief that the money game is rigged. Even people who win the lottery or inherit money often seem to wind up losing it. The evidence suggests you can't win a game that you don't understand - even if you start out winning - because you never understood the game in the first place.So how can you win with money? How can you create independent wealth and hold on to it? This inspiring book by self-made multi-millionaire Rob Moore explains the rules of the game, shares simple tricks for managing money better, details how to create a plan for an ambitious future, and shows you the very best way to become a millionaire - to think and behave like one!